Our membership is what distinguishes NYCHG from other professional networking groups. Each of our members must focus their business on the hospitality industry, and have a book of business which includes restaurant clientele.
We encourage you to join us for one of our morning meetings to find out if your business and your personality is a good fit for the group. You can attend up to three meetings before you must submit an application for membership.
We take our membership selection process very seriously, and each application is given a careful and thoughtful review. New members are inducted on a quarterly basis.
Associate members benefit from the NYCHG affiliation via exposure on our website, attendance at quarterly Open Meetings, advance notice of our Networking Cocktail Events, and referrals to and from the group. Associates must attend 6 morning meetings annually and are encouraged to meet one-on-one with Core Members for greater synergy with the group.
Core members attend biweekly meetings and quarterly cocktail events, meet with other members regularly outside of the group, and actively pass referrals to other NYCHG members. Core members are featured on the group’s website and in printed literature, and are active participants in person and online. This greater involvement creates higher visibility and more results.
Please email Tom Dunigan, our Membership Director: email@example.com for information regarding membership.
THE NYCHG APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Prospective members may attend three morning meetings as a visitor before deciding to submit and application to join the group.
2. A committee member will contact applicant to schedule a meeting either one-on-one or with another member (e.g. an informal lunch or coffee meeting). Applicant will meet with three current members as part of process.
3. While application is under review, NYCHG may be accepting other applications for the same service or position. NYCHG does not offer memberships to individuals whose business competes with an existing Core Member.
4. New members are inducted on a quarterly basis. During the application process, we encourage applicants to meet with numerous members and attend our quarterly cocktail events.
5. Following the screening process, the Membership Committee will offer applicant either a Core or Associate Membership. The president will announce new members at the next chapter meeting.
Please email Tom Dunigan, our Membership Director: firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application or for more information regarding membership.